Saturday, September 13, 2008

Precision Purple Hooter


Good evening, Dear Reader!

I received a gift in the mail today that I thought I'd share with you - Precision's Purple Hooter. It's my very first Precision (uh-oh, a whole new line to collect...), and it is *fabulous*. It's easily on par with SpaRitual, my favorite overall brand, in terms of application, bottle and handle design, and it's got the same cool glowy shimmer that many of my favorite SpaRituals have. As an added bonus, it's a .55 oz bottle rather than .5 oz, so it's 10% bigger than SpaRitual.

The pictures aren't the best because it was so stormy when I took them that I had to use a flash, but the plus side of using the flash is that it shows off the glow the shimmer has. I took both old style (hand only) and new (with bottle) pics since I've got a poll going for your votes this week on whether you want one, the other, or both. Here's Purple Hooter.





Isn't she gorgeous? Now I just have to find out where the heck I can find more Precision nail polish... When I do (and it's a when, not an if!) I will let you know, Dear Reader. Until morning, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment