Thursday, September 11, 2008

My 09/11 NOTD's

Hello, Dear Reader!

I'm again fast asleep as this publishes. I'm writing shortly after my morning post after completing my Nails of the Day (NOTD). This morning, I said I'd be using Rescue Beauty Lounge Teal, but then decided that for September 11th, No More War was more appropriate, and that's what I went with. I finished it by stamping my tips with black using a pattern from Konad plate m24 (my beloved Konad!).

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

There you have it - my very understated commemoration of September 11th.

But then here I am, editing the this post later the same day with more pictures! The RBL Teal with white idea stayed stuck in my head, so to make it get out of my head, I later put it on my hands. That made it much better!





It went on just as it had been in my head, so I spent the rest of the day quite pleased with it - a mani that I found myself looking at throughout the day and that gave me a great deal of enjoyment.

Until morning, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment