Thursday, September 4, 2008

More of Nfu-Oh #51

Good afternoon, Dear Reader.

I've finally had time to do my nails today, and I decided to try Nfu-Oh #51 again, this time over $OPI Brunette on the Internet, two coats of each. The picture was taken with a flash.



This is an example what a difference the base color used makes with Nfu-Oh #51. For reference, this was my first mani with it, over black.



The color in the bottle has so many different facets to it that I think it will work with a lot of different bases - it really is Clarins 230 on steroids! After the mani over black was completed, I just saw that I'd like to try it over a deep blood red, but this time I see more potential. I still have to try it with navy blue and a true purple to see where that takes it. So, Dear Reader, I believe there will be more Nfu-Oh #51 manis in our future...

This time, I really am done for the day, even if the gauntlet is thrown down over having seen both of these polishes before. Together, I think they're totally different than either is on its own.

Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment