Thursday, September 18, 2008

Milani Art of Color Collection

Good morning again, Dear Reader!

I'm hiding out in the spare bedroom, ignoring the moving going on all around me. I finished the work I had to do early, which left me time to take advantage of a perfectly clear sky and swatch Milani's Art of Color Collection. That's right - another day, another collection! These are the ones I found at CVS on Tuesday when I scored the Sally Hansen Runways.

Here they are, each two coats, in the order of the rainbow...

This is one spectacular red...






Check out the amazing sparkle this one has in the sun!






This is really a three coater as I have a bit of VNL with two, but what a great yellow!





Another three coater, maybe even four, but a green unlike any of my others.





Blue! What a bright, vibrant blue!






And a fabulous purple to end the rainbow...





There you have it, Dear Reader. Be on the lookout for the display at your CVS! Love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment