Monday, September 8, 2008

Seductress

Good afternoon, Dear Reader.

My Wet N Wild Seductress is one - she kept looking at me, and eventually I caved and made time for her. At least I'm predictable...

I'm also pleased to report more progress with the Konad as well - this time I tackled the white polish and managed to shave another five minutes off the time it took to complete from start to finish. I went with two coats of Seductress (all that was required to be even and opaque) topped with Poshe, waited ten minutes, and was able to use the Konad on it without any troubles. I took a picture with a flash, as today's daylight is too weak to reveal the shimmer of Seductress.



And here she is in weak daylight - more black than purple.



Having cracked one of the new pretties open, I feel much better and shall now go about the business of the rest of my day.

Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment