Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Virgin, A Leopard and A Math Geek Walk Into a Bar...

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I don't have the other Precision collecion I'd promised for today - I simply didn't edit the many, many, many pictures of it. What I do have for is more Konad fun! The title of this post refers to them...

For the first, I'm a Virgo, and did an astrological sign mani...





For the Math Geek and the bar, well, I'm a great big math geek so the geometric pattern appealed to me, and the base of this mani is Borghese Chianti Wine, so I was able to fit a bar into the title (it sounded like a good setup for a joke to me that way...).





The Leopard is last becasue it's my favorite mani of all time, I think. I love this one!





Now you've seen some of the Konad play I do after I swatch collections for you, Dear Reader. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

While we're on the topic of nail art, be sure to enter this week's contrest for OPI's Get In-Spider-ed mini set fopr Halloween. Whoever comes up with the best use of the set (in my little opinion) will win it.




Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment