Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nfu-Oh!!!

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have something amazing for you today - my Nfu-Oh's arrived late yesterday, and they are spectacular! I had to play with one of them right away last night. Dinner was half an hour late because I was waiting for my mani to dry! I have a picture of that mani for you, which will be changed to another fabulous Nfu-Oh shortly. It's #51, two coats layered over one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out. It's grey and rainy here today, so the picture is with a flash.



Now, I don't think a post about Nfu-Oh would be complete unless we took a look at the bottle, which is just as intricate and fascinating as the polish itself. This picture is of two lighter colors, which show the detail of the bottles a little better.



The picture on the right shows the front of the bottle, where you can see that the lid is a bodice, heart-shaped from the top view which is decorated in a manner that mimics a necklace. At the bottom center of the hoop-skirt shaped bottle is an ornate floral pattern. The left picture shows the back, where we can see that the bodice is actually laced up like a corset, and there's a bustle to the skirt that flows down the glass. Isn't that the coolest thing ever? Every detail of these is just perfect.

I'm off to go do a little work then play with another of my new pretties. Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment