Sunday, September 28, 2008

Some YSL Rich Coffee & My Sister's High School Uniform

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Let's start a Sunday morning out right with some Rich Coffee from YSL.





Now that the coffee's perked us up a bit, we can move on to today's NOTD, which makes me think of my sister's high school uniform, which was brown houndstooth on off-white. Obviously, my colors are a little bolder, but I thought I'd do a mani that makes me think of her today because it's her birthday. We're just under a year apart in age - for twelve days in September, we're the same age, and that fun little window closes on September 28th. So Happy Birthday to M, and each time I look at my nails, I'll think of her high school uniform... Those were fun days for us (but our poor parents!) - I went to the public high school and she to a private one, so we spent a great deal of our free time together and were very close. Good days indeed!

On to the mani pics...







So these are my nails of the day in tribute to my sister, Dear Reader. If you haven't entered the contest for the most creative mani with and for the OPI Get In-Spider-ed Set, please give it a go. The contest runs through 10/06/08 to give you lots of time to think of fun things, and the entry form and picture of the set are at the bottom of the post below.

That's all for now, Dear Reader, Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment