Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nail Polish in the Sun

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I have a couple of polishes for you today that are best shown in sunlight. I managed to get some cool pics of both, so I thought I'd show them to you together.

First up is Nfu-Oh #65, a light blue holo. I don't know whether you've seen this one before, but I know if I showed it to you, it sure wasn't like this!

Nfu Oh Nail Polish
Nfu Oh Nail Polish Bottle

Then we have Zoya Yasmeen. This one's a two coater, and did not take as long to dry for me as most Zoyas do.

Zoya Nail Polish
Zoya Nail Polish Bottle

What could make Yasmeen even better? Just a touch of Konad in Revlon Punch Chrome! Since the sun was coming in at an angle from my balcony, I took pictures of my right hand as well. I'm not good at taking pictures of my right hand, but it shows how well the Revlon Punch Chrome goes with the shimmer of Zoya Yasmeen.

Revlon Chrome Nail Polish
Left Revlon Chrome Nail Polish Bottle
Right Revlon Chrome Nail Polish Bottle

Those are my nails in the sun!

I told you about this earlier, but I'm pleased enough with it to mention it again: check out the Sephora Trand Alert today!

That's all for today, Dear Reader. Until tomorrow, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment