Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reader Request: The Code Happy Mani


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have another rainy, dreary day today, and it seemed the perfect time to fulfill a request from my Number Two Fan for a mani alternating China Glaze Code Orange and Misa Happy Happy (thus Code Happy), which gives the overall impression of sunshine to me.

The pictures were taken under flourescent light in my kitchen, which is the brightest spot I could find right now. Not my best, but not my worst...





That's my Code Happy Mani for the day. I have lots of boring, crappy sorting through possessions to do today, and will enjoy having a happy mani to keep me entertained while I do it.

I hope this mani has brought a little sunshine to you this morning, Dear Reader. Until we meet again, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment