Friday, September 12, 2008

An Oldie But A Goody...

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have nothing new and exciting to show you today - you've already seen all of that. However, I have something old, good, and which I think I made a little more exciting for you.

Today's NOTD is Misa's Chocolate Icing, a fabulous brown shimmer. What could possibly make this rich chocolate even better? A little gold Konad, that's what! I used plate m4 for another swirly pattern, although I'm getting a little bolder, as this one has a clear start and end and I placed it just below the edge of my nails (rather than the easier at the edge).

The light this morning is horrendous, as it's dark and stormy out, so I did the best with what I had.





That's today's NOTD, Misa's Chocolate Icing with a little added bonus to make something old something new. I hope you enjoyed it - love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment