Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lippmann Collection Rehab

Good Morning, Dear Reader!



I'm pleased to be able to say that I have mastered my fear of Lippmann Rehab. I've had this little pretty for months, waiting to be used, but I was afraid of it. You see, I've been warned it requires at least four coats, and that there would still be a VNL even at that. Terror! But having recently survived five coats of Lucy in the Sky, I was finally prepared to confront my fear of Rehab. I used five coats and do still have a slight VNL, but the polish is so gorgeous that the line doesn't bother me. So pretty in fact, that I couldn't choose between a few pictures, so I have three for you.

This angle shoes the shine so well.



Here's one for my Number Two Fan.



And finally, the usual pic, which really shows the jelly look it has.



I'm thrilled to have finally conquered my fear of Rehab - it really is everything it's cracked up to be.

I'll have more for you later, Dear Reader, and until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment