Monday, September 29, 2008

Precision Sprinkles Collection


Hello again, Dear Reader!

I told you I had more in store for you! That "more" is Precision's Sprinkles Collection, a fun collection of glitters. In the pictures, I used three coats and most are not totally opaque, but surprisingly, they're opaque enough for me. These glitters are unique from others I have in that they're fine glitter (making for easier removal) in a jelly base rather than clear or matching opaque polish, and the delicacy of the fine glitter and jelly texture somehow make the VNL I have with some of them okay with me. The pictures show the three coats over Precision base coat (because it's the fastest drying for swatching), with the bottle pictures being in direct sunlight and the hand-only being in less direct light. I absolutely love these - I love all things sparkly, and these are very sparkly! Here they are, in alphabetical order.

First is 18 Carat Cake (yes, I know it should be Karat - talk to the manufacturer about that, not me!), which is a sparkly 18 Karat gold.





Next up we have After Dinner Mints, a stunning pale blue-green glitter.





Now we're to my second favorite, Hazel & Gretel, which is a pumpkin colored jelly with silver and pumpkin glitter. I don't know what they were thinking when they made this polish, but I'm glad they were thinking it!





That brings us to my favorite of the bunch, Red Velvet Cupcake, a deep pink jelly with pink and silver glitter. Again, how they thought this up, I will never know, but Precision has my gratitude for this one!





Next comes Shake Your Bon Bon, a silvery baby blue.





That brings us to the last in the collection, Taupe It Off with Sprinkles, which is a taupe jelly with taupe and silver glitter.




Pretty cool, aren't they? And you know what? I have more Precisions on the way - I am in love with the application, dry time, and shine of these polishes. These are also available from sparkling*nails (that's a link to her listings of them), who's my favorite seller on ebay. She combines shipping, and orders over $100 to the US and Canada (so very easy to do in her store...) ship for free. I'll give the ol' disclaimer: I don't benefit at all if you buy from her, I just get to be happy that you, Dear Reader, are getting the good stuff first.

This time, I think that's all I've got for today. Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment