Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Wet N Wild Rock Solids!

Hello, Dear Reader!

This afternoon while I was out, I ran into the Wet n Wild Mistress of the [something...] display again, and this time I took a closer look to find two colors I'd missed on my first look! I'll show you swatches of the three from the collection you haven't yet seen, but I did have to crack into one of them when I came home: Femme Fatale. I'm a fool for a good grey, and this one is spectacular.





I just thought I'd show you a little peek at my new mani. Now I have some assignments for you, Dear Reader! Please cast your vote (on the upper right) regarding the pictures you prefer if you have a preference, and please enter below to win a Color Club Glitter Vixen Collection, which you can see here. The drawing is open to all readers, your name as you enter it will be displayed (so you don't need to enter your full name), and your email address will only be used to notify you that you've won. Whew! That was a lot!



Until morning, when I have a special surprise for you, love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment