Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rescue Beauty Lounge Fall 2008

Good morning, Dear Reader! I told you I had something fun in store for us today, and that is Rescue Beauty Lounge's Fall 2008 Collection.

I'll start today with the most appropriately named polish for a September 11th post in the US: No More War. This one is an odd darkish pea-soup green creme. I believe there's a French term for it, a phrase that translates to something along the lines of "ugly pretty." Maybe one of our French friends can help us out with that. In any case, it's a strange color, but I really like it.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Next up, we'll go with Plie, which is a rereleased color (the other three are new). From its description, I thought this would be a BBB (Band-Aid But Better), but it's a little bit on the pink side as well. If I ever go with professional nails, this would be a good choice, and otherwise it will serve as the foundation for lots of Konad fun.

Photobucket Image Hosting

The one most in demand seems to be the next one, Bruised. It's a great color, and I see why it's in high demand.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Finally, my very favorite, Teal. It leans toward the blue side of teal, which is fine with me, and will be my NOTD with a white Konad stamp for the tips (which I'll make my overnight post for today).

Photobucket Image Hosting

So these are RBL's Fall 2008 offerings, which will be available later this month, I believe. I hope you enjoyed the pictures of them, Dear Reader, and until we meet again, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment