Sunday, October 11, 2009

OPI Holiday Wishes 2009, Part I

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have some swatches of the OPI Holiday 2009 Collection, Holiday Wishes, for you today. There's no order to them, it's just six of them.

These were all three coaters for me, but went on well and the brush was good. The reds exemplify that thing I was telling you about that drives me nuts about OPI reds, where after three coats I can still see through the tips of my nails. Since there are a lot of pictures, let's get straight to them.

Ginger Bells!, we should just knock out of the way first. It immediately struck me as a darker version of OPI & Apple Pie, and looks like canned pumpkin puree to me. It's a creme.

OPI Ginger Bells
OPI Ginger Bells Bottle
OPI Ginger Bells Nail Polish, Three Coats

Sapphire in the Snow is a purple blue creme.

OPI Sapphire in the Snow
OPI Sapphire in the Snow Bottle
OPI Sapphire in the Snow Nail Polish, Three Coats

Glove You So Much is a pretty burgundy shimmer.

OPI Glove You So Much
OPI Glove You So Much Bottle
OPI Glove You So Much Nail Polish, Three Coats

The rest of today's pictures are of red glitters, and in all of them you can see through my nails.

Sort of a magenta red shimmer with gold microglitter is Crimson Carol.

OPI Crimson Carol
OPI Crimson Carol Bottle
OPI Crimson Carol Nail Polish, Three Coats

A red shimmer with gold microglitter is Dear Santa.

OPI Dear Santa
OPI Dear Santa Bottle
OPI Dear Santa Nail Polish, Three Coats

My favorite of today's bunch is a deep red shimmer loaded up with red and gold microglitter called Smitten with Mittens.

OPI Smitten with Mittens
OPI Smitten with Mittens Bottle
OPI Smitten with Mittens Nail Polish, Three Coats

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

Drawing Open to Readers Worldwide

No comments:

Post a Comment