Monday, September 29, 2008

Precision Get Loud Collection


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have lots of fun pictures for you of Precision's Get Loud Collection. We knew I was in trouble when I posted that Purple Hooter weeks ago, my first Precision, and loved it - a whole new line for me to acquire! I'm working on it rapidly, and this collection is FUN! They're honestly the most neon neons I've ever seen, and they're opaque (no dreaded VNL!) and nonstreaky, neither of which is true of most neons. They do not have a have a topcoat for shine, and since neons dry matte, the their true potential isn't captured here. They're also the bigger .55 oz bottles, which makes me feel like I'm getting a better deal on them, since that's at least 10% more than a regular bottle of polish.

Let's get on with it and get to the pictures! They're all fun, so they're just in alphabetical order. A few notes about the pictures - they're two coats over one coat of Precision base coat (my favorite for swatching, because by the time I've done the 5th nail, the 1st is dry), and my camera doesn't like neons. They're all even brighter in real life than in these pictures.

First up is a highlighter yellow called Got An Idea?. I have a few highlighter yellows, but none opaque, so this is my favorite of them.





Second in line is called Kiss Kiss Tang Tang, which in real life is actually the color of Tang. It brings me back to 1976 when my dad would mix up a pitcher of Tang for us.





Next up is one that's tied for my favorite, Lime A Dozen. This green is even brighter than Sinful Color's Irish Green, which I would not have thought possible.





Now we have the other tied for my favorite, My Little Peony. It's an amazing neon purple, not too purple, not too red, just right.





That brings us to a true neon orange, an orange even I will wear, called Orange She Hot.





Finally, we have Pink-adelic, which isn't really pink at all. It's a neon that's the color of Hawaiian Punch (with a few tweaks, this could have been the 1970's Beverage Collection). It's not pink, but it's a fantastic color, and I won't hold its name against it,





So this is Precision's Get Loud Collection, and they will indeed help my nails get loud. I got mine from sparkling*nails (that's a link to the listings), and she's the only online source I know of for these. The good news is that she combines shipping and orders over $100 (easy to do for me in her store!) ship for free to the US and Canada. My usual disclaimer - I don't benefit if you buy from her, I just get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that you, Dear Reader, are getting the good stuff.

That's not all I have for today! I edited a great number of pictures this weekend, and will post another Precision collection shortly. Until then, love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!


No comments:

Post a Comment