Friday, September 5, 2008

More Nfu-Oh #50

Hello, Dear Reader! It occured to me that for posts I've written in advance and scheduled to publish, I should publish them in the middle of the night for me so our overseas friends have something to read in the morning, so that's what I'm doing here. That way they'll be better spaced out.

We recently looked at Nfu-Oh #50 over Orly Midnight Star, a deep purple shimmer. This time I decided to try it with a color that more closesly matches the bottle color, Rescue Beauty Lounge's Purple Haze. This is two coats over one coat of the RBL.



Truthfully, I think I prefer it over the darker purple - the flaky sparklies show more over a darker base color than they do here. But it was worth a shot - I tried.

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until morning, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment