Monday, September 15, 2008

Another Wet N Wild Rock Solid... Stunner!

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I don't have the collection I'd promised for you this morning, Dear Reader.  My beautiful Mostly Sunny forecast turned into a Mostly Cloudy, and all six of the surprise collection are fabulous shimmer for which I want full sunlight.  If it clears up a bit, I'll return to post it, but if not, they've promised me the sun tomorrow.

In the meantime, I do have something new and fun for you: the second of the three Wet N Wild Rock Solids I missed the first time I saw them, called Stunner, which she is.  I added a little gold Konad fun to it, just for the heck of it (because it just isn't a mani lately without a little Konad fun!).





Again this morning, Dear Reader, I have the same two assignments for you as I did yesterday if you haven't completed them (and many thanks to those of you who have!).  I ask that if you have a preference regarding picture format, please cast your vote in the upper right.  Your other assignment is to enter to win the complete Color Club Glitter Vixen Collection (which you can view here).  The drawing is open to all readers worldwide, your name will be displayed as you enter it (so you don't have to put your full name), and your email address will only be used to notify you if you're the lucky winner.  The reason I'm holding the drawing is that Color Club sent me the collection after I'd bought it, and although I'd like backups of some, it would be selfish to keep the collection all to myself.  It this week because tomorrow is my birthday, and I'd like to share that with you by giving you a present to celebrate.  Enter away (one per customer, please!).



I see the sun coming out a bit now as I write!  I hope it holds out for the hour and a half I need to use it - it takes about another half hour to come up over the tall buildings to the East, and I'll need about forty-five  minutes to swatch for you.  If it holds out (start praying!), I'll have a fabulous surprise for you in a little bit.  Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!


No comments:

Post a Comment