Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Few of Old Favorites

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have even worse light this morning than I did last night, and still have on my fun Purple Hooter, so I thought I'd give you a few older pictures of some favorites of mine that you haven't seen yet.

The first I love for the color, but also because it's an impossible to find treasure I got from a wonderful friend, Essie's Asian Amethyst.



Next up is easy to find, a great glowy red SpaRitual called Eternal Flame.



Last, something to combat the dreary day I have today - Chanel's LA Sunrise.



Yes, I'm a slacker for using old watermarked MUA pictures, but the originals were on my dead computer, so it's what I have to offer this morning and I didn't want to leave you a day without pretty pictures. I hope you like the old-style pictures (place your vote either way!), and enjoy the colors, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment