Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sexier Sexy Siren

Good morning again, Dear Reader!

You knew I'd have to change my mani and try to get you pics, didn't you? Well, I did. I think consistency and predictability are admirable qualities, probably because they're mine...

This morning I started with the Konad design, a scratch-mark pattern I wanted to use. I decided I wanted to use it in white over a dark polish, and since yesterday I was lucky enough to get the back up of Sexy Siren I wanted, I chose Wet N Wild's Sexy Siren. I'm quite pleased with my results, so I went to the kitchen (Ike is passing through Chicago today, stealing my daylight...) to try to get decent pictures. The first two are fair, although my skin looks washed out, and in the third for some reason my right hand looks as pink as it could be. Odd.

In any case, here are the pics (and be sure to cast your vote regarding which style you like if you have an opinion!).







I think the Konad made Sexy Siren even sexier, but what do I know... I just love Sexy Siren and the Konad, so of course I'd think that! It's today's NOTD, and will stay all day because there's a ton of work to be done around the house today as soon as it finishes drying. One note about the shine and drying - the shine stays. I used one coat of Seche Vite over the Sexy Siren, waited about 10 minutes, stamped, and then added another coat of Seche Vite to it. With two coats of Seche Vite, an amazing shine stays all day.

Tomorrow, our forecast is mostly sunny, and that's a very, very good thing, because I have a new collection I haven't seen anywhere else to show you, and would like to get that swatched for you early in the morning. It's an exciting, gorgeous collection of six new colors, and I think you'll like it a lot, Dear Reader! Until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment