Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nfu-Oh #60

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Last night I was subjected to some terrible boredom. So very, very, bored, yet the polite thing to do was remain where I was and endure it. The good news is that I was sitting on my loveseat where I do my nails, with my end table right next to me and covered with my mani supplies. I decided that a mani would help me be polite and endure the intense boredom, so I selected one that's specifically boredom-defying. That's Nfu-Oh #60, two coats over one coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out.



So that's the picture for this post. I also had a note about the layout: yesterday, I noticed that the changes I made Sunday caused the right column to have a few characters cut off on some of the items there. I went in and fixed it, modifying the area in which the post is displayed to be 100 pixels narrower, which is the size I've been using for the new hand pose (which I've only received positive feedback about, so we'll keep). That means some of the older posts from this week will have 100 pixels shaved off the right side of the picture. As I have time, I'll resize those pictures and replace them, but just wanted to mention that I made a minor change so that if you look at an older post with a big picture, you'll know there really was a change and I'm working on fixing those pictures for you.

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment