Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sparkly Black Comparisons & The Lustful Zebra


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I did some comparisons of sparkly black polishes for you this morning, and have the pictures for you. I compared Hot Topic Iridescent Black (IB), OPI Baby It's "Coal" Outside (BICO), and Sally Hansen Salon Raven's Wing (RW). In half the pictures, I only looked at the OPI and SH because clearly, the Hot Topic is more sparkly than either, and the other two are very, very close to one another.













When I finished with that, I tried to do a new technique for today's mani, but it was a bust. So instead, I went with reliable old favorites: Color Club Pink Lust as a base for a Zebra Konad mani. I didn't use a thick enough coat of top coat on my middle finger, which caused a bit of smudging. The smudging shows under the magnification of the pictures, but not just walking around, so it's staying. Here's my Lustful Zebra mani:





That's all for today, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment