Monday, September 15, 2008

Success ACHIved, CHI Fall 2008 Collection

Good morning again, Dear Reader! The sky cleared, and I ran upstairs to get the sun while I could, and it held out for me. So now I can present to you CHI's Fall 2008 Collection, Success ACHIived!

I'll present the pictures in alphabetical order, simply because each of these is so wonderful I can't rank them. They applied beautifully over CHI base coat (which I like a lot), and each picture shows two coats in direct sunlight. They all have either the special CHI sparkle or updated frost that makes all of them fabulous.

First, we have Contract Claws, which is the sexiest of the bunch in my opinion. I love this color!





Second is MocaCHIno on the Go (that's how it's spelled on the label), which is a subdued base color with an amazing shimmer like that of CHI's Mistletoe Kisses.





Now we're up to Office Gossip, a dark red with a very nice shimmer.





Next up at bat we have Open Door Policy, a great slightly pinkish purple with a great shimmer.





Closing in on the the end of the bunch, we have Passionate for My Work, a light purple with the CHI updated frost. CHI's frost polishes do not remind me of 1983, and they absolutely glow.





Finally, we have She's Envious. Why, you ask, would a neutral have such a name? Look closely, Dear Reader, and you'll see that this one has some green in the shimmer!





Do you see why I couldn't pick a favorite? I've been dying to crack into these since they arrived! The only place I know of to get them is from sparkling*nails on ebay (that's a link to the listings of them). Although I've mentioned this seller before (and that I won't profit if you buy from her), one thing I don't think I've mentioned is that ships world wide, and that US and Canada get free shipping on orders over $100 (which is easy to do in her store, speaking from experience...).

So there you have it, Dear Reader - CHI's Success ACHIved Collection. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment