Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Ghost of a Zebra

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have a little more Konad fun for you. I decided I wanted to try out the zebra pattern from plat M57, and thought for the first run at it, black and white would be the way to go. However, just to give it a little twist, the white I used is OPI's Ghostess with the Mostess, the glow-in-the-dark white. So now I have a zebra pattern that will glow in the dark!

The good folks at Konad, who I love very much for their products, don't love me as much as I love them. They didn't take longer-nailed ladies into account when they created their all-over images, so those patterns don't really cover my entire nail. My solution to that is to start the stamp as far from the cuticle as I can get away with, then use the French Tip from plate M19 to cover the difference at the tip. It's working for now, but in a month the gap will be too large for that, so I'm enjoying it while I can.

Here's today's Ghost of a Zebra mani.





I do love my Konad fun, and hope it brings you a little bit of joy as well, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment