Thursday, September 18, 2008

China Glaze Bahama Blues Collection

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I've got lots going this morning, so I'll be brief... I took the pictures by the light of the setting sun in front of a window, the best light I could get. Each shows two coats of polish, which applied really well for me. I'm a huge fan of China Glaze's new formula, probably becasue I do thin coats, but it's so pigmented that it only requires two thin coats.

I have a rave for Head2Toe (linked on the right) as well. I ordered these Tuesday, and have them in my hands on Wednesday. Not bad, huh?

I'll present these the only way to view this collection - in order of color depth.

Pretty and pale...

Look at the shimmer on this one!


I don't even need to say a word...


The shimmer on this is far more pronounced than it appears to be in the bottle, and I really like it.


This needs to be compared to RBL Dead Calm...


And this is the ultimate inky blue blue!


All pretty fabulous, huh? I like 'em, despite the fact that I didn't think I'd "need" any of them! Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!


No comments:

Post a Comment