Wednesday, September 10, 2008

China Glaze Operation Colour

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm happy to report that I'm back on my own computer with DSL (versus the dial-up I've been struggling with for a while), photo editing software (versus adding text and cropping over dial-up in Photobucket), and better yet, have China Glaze's Operation Colour swatched for you!

I was debating whether I should space it out and make six posts, one for each color, but then decided there's nothing like a little picspam, and have the whole collection here for you. I'll just present them alphabetically - my brain is tired after setting up the new computer this morning and figuring out my new photo software...

First up is Agent Lavender, a pale lavender creme. It doesn't seem very Fall to me, but I think it's gorgeous.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Second is Code Orange, which is a good fall color. I don't normally wear orange very much, but will use this one since it's a really true oprange and has a great shimmer to it.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Then we have Golden Opportunity, which isn't really golden. It's a slightly mustard-y yellow with a strong shimmer, and I really like it.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Next up is Pink Underground, again not too Fall, but a stunning pink none the less.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Now we're to Revolution (which I swear is a name China Glaze has recycled here), a tomato red creme.
Photobucket Image Hosting

Last, but most certainly not least, is Secret Periwinkle, a great periwinkle creme.

Photobucket Image Hosting

I think Agent Lavender and Secret Periwinkle are my favorites, but I really do love the paricular shade of pink that is Pink Underground. All three of these seem to be springier colors to me, but they're still my favorites of the bunch.

Now you've seen Operation Colour, and I need to take a little break, do a manicure, and I'll be back with that later. Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment