Friday, September 19, 2008

In the Midnight Hour...

Hello, Dear Reader!

It's cheesy as heck, but since I now have the song stuck in my head, I thought I'd do a midnight post for NARS Rebel Yell. You can throw things at me now that you get it...

It's a great Fall color, but *way* too bland on its own. I think you know as well as I do what I did about that, Dear Reader... Plate number M62. This is the pattern I most wanted the plate for, but was afraid to use it because it's such a strong design and has such a clear center to it, but I figured out how to work with that and it was easy to apply. Here she is!





I'm thrilled with the results, and glad I finished it in time for a midnight post. If I'm going to have Rebel Yell stuck in my head, I'd like to share that with you, Dear Reader... There's one comment that I think would be hilarious in reply to this post, but obviously, I can't be the one to make it... I hope you do, Dear Reader!

Love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment