Monday, September 8, 2008

Behind Closed Doors...

...lies more Konad fun!

Good morning, Dear Reader. Today I have for you another Konad mani, and this time I'm pleased to say that the process of removing old polish to applying a top coat to the Konad stamps took me under forty-five minutes. I believe I may be mastering the Konad! I don't know why I'm so enamored with it, but I am. I love my Konad!

The base polish is CHI's Behind Closed Doors, a fabulous purply shimmer that has that glowy quality that makes it appear darker in areas not in direct light. I chose it for the base because I love the color, but also because it's opaque, shimmery, and streak free in two fast-drying coats. After topping it with Poshe, I was able to start stamping ten minutes later without causing any problems.

For the stamp, I selected the silver Konad polish, as it seemed to compliment the shimmer of Behind Closed Doors quite well, and a cool swirly pattern for my tips. I'm still working on perfect placement, so for now I'm using patterns that have no clear center in order to get some practice and have a good mani for the day at the same time. I'm so pleased with my results that I'll even show you my rarely (twice) photographed right hand!





So this is my mani for the day, I think, as I have a lot to do today and will likely not run into spare time to change it. I say that now, but watch me post again at 4:00...

That's all for now, Dear Reader. Until we meet again, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment