Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Precision Glam Rock Collection for Fall 2008

Good morning, Dear Reader! Your Faithful Author slept in this morning, so I'm a little later than usual writing today's post. The good news is, I have lots and lots to post!

I came home yesterday to the Precision Glam Rock Collection. If you recall, that's the brand I fell in love with recently and was on the hunt for. Well, I found it! It turns out that my favorite seller on ebay, sparkling*nails, started carrying them, so I got the Fall Collection (amongst many other things you'll see this week). They applied like a dream, dried as shiny as can be, and are just thrilling. I'll get straight to the pics, which are of two coats in direct sunlight. They're in random order because I love all too much to put in any order. Oh, and the other bonus to them? They're 10% bigger than normal nail polish - they're .55 oz. So a few more manis will come from each bottle!

First up, we have the polish I've wanted but had not existed - a dark grey creme called U Rock & I Roll. It's what Rescue Beauty Lounge Stormy wanted to be but was a little too timid to be, for one third the price. I'm wearinging this one as I type...





Next up is VIP-Very Important Polish, which is actually a deep purple creme with microglitter in it. I don't know that I've seen such a thing before, but it works on so many levels for me!





Now we have Glam Metal. It really looks like metal - a brownish grey, with many shades of shimmer to it. Just gorgeous!





Look at Rebel Red in You! It's what China Glaze Lubu Heels wanted to be, but fell shy of! The glitter is finer and the polish is blacker and opaque, and I think I'm in love!





Let's go to The After After Party, Dear Reader! This blue is just a little bit brighter than my beloved Wet N Wild Sexy Siren, and I might just have a new favorite blue shimmer (Sally Hansen's Navy Baby will always have a special place in my heart, though...).




Last but not least is Party Like A Rockstar, a true bight yellow gold shimmer. It's much truer, brighter, and just *gold* than even my dear Chanel Gold Fiction. I love this gold!





These are still available from sparkling*nails (and that's a link to the listings for her Precisions, and she's the only way I know of to get them), so get them while you can! She ships internationally, free to the US and Canada on orders over $100 (easy to do in her store, says the voice of experience), and just the usual disclaimer: I have nothing to gain if you buy from her, just the warm fuzzy of knowing that my Dear Reader has some drop dead gorgeous, hard to find nail polish on the way.

Tomorrow holds another Precision Collection for you, as does Thursday. I've fallen in love with these, and as a brand, I think there's closing in on SpaRitual as my very favorite, and I want to share them with you, Dear Reader!

Dont' forget to enter the contest in the post below if you haven't or if you have some new ideas. The information is in the first paragraph of the below post, and the entry form at the end. Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment