Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Sally Hansen Salon Runway Collection is Mine!!!

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I decided to go out and enjoy this spectacular day, and what did I run into? The Sally Hansen collection that I've been stalking for weeks and weeks! I also ran into a Milani collection, but that's for another day...

I couldn't believe I finally came across these, and they are now mine! Even better, the CVS had left an old "Buy One, Get One 50% Off" label on the display, and they honored it for me. How can you beat that? Happy Birthday to me...

There are too many that I love to rank them, so I'll just put them out in alphabetical order for you.



















Having these in my hot little hands, I may be finished stalking drugstores for a while. Yay!

Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment