Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Borghese Bella Blackberry


Good evening, Dear Reader!

I'm just doing a quick post to tell you about the best mail day ever and show you a picture of part of it. My dear friend Love8Brain sent me a birthday gift which I got today, the entire Borghese Roman Holiday Collection of six polishes, which I've been stalking. So L8B gave me the gift of no longer stalking, and what a great gift that is! She also included a few others I'll show you another time, but the one I had my little heart set on was Bella Blackberry, which didn't disappoint...



It's every bit as fabulous as I'd hoped, and some of the others are far more fabulous than I'd imagined. Many thanks to my wonderful friend Love8Brain!

Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment