Friday, September 5, 2008

The Second Football Mani...

Good morning, Dear Reader! The earlier post this morning was one I'd scheduled in advance because I didn't know whether I'd have anything for you this morning. I've got posts scheduled for the next couple of mornings, in fact.

However, it turns out I do have something for you - I did do another American football diversion mani last night. I played with another Nfu-Oh, #50, putting two coats of it over two coats of Orly Midnight Star. I had a tiny bit of light here this morning, enough to get pictures in natural light for you (yay!). The second picture is me being a little bit silly, holding both bottles. As you can see from what happens when I try to attractively hold two bottles of polish, my hands are too small to do so. I can have giant nails, but my hands are small, making for a funny picture. But I can make fun of myself, so I'll post it even though it's silly looking. Now you know why I only hold one bottle in pictures of layered polishes!





That's it for now. I have yet to do my NOTD, so that will be coming up soon. Until then, Dear Reader, love and nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment