Sunday, September 7, 2008

Essie's Ulta Exclusives for Fall 2008

Hello again, Dear Reader. I said nothing but football could make me change my mani, yet here I am... It turns out that running errands that took me by an Ulta where they had the new Essie Ulta Exclusives, plus an afternoon with sun, could do so also. What can I say? I'm weak. At least I had a coupon...

I was going to present these in order of my least to greatest liking, but I can't figure out which is second or third. In order to keep my stand out favorite last, I'll do them in reverse alphabetical order.

First up, we have Retro Red, which is an aptly named creme. It's the shade of red that makes me think of 1950's red lipstick. It's *really* red, and surprisingly opaque in two coats. I'll be wearing this one this winter.



Next we have Plumski. Although aptly named, I think the good folks at Essie could have been a little more creative in naming this plum creme. This one's also a winner, which is why I couldn't decide between it and Retro Red for second place of the three.



Finally, the luscious Groovy Grape. This one is by far my favorite, and ultra-vampy purple with a strong shimmer. I love, love, love this one, and will be wearing it for the rest of the day (although I may play with the Konad on it during football...). I could go on and on about it, but I'll just let the picture do the talking.



Now you've seen them, Dear Reader. Now go run out to Ulta and get 'em while you can!

Until morning, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment