Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh No, Football!

Good evening, Dear Reader.

I'd thought I was done for the day, but that was when I did not know American football would be on TV tonight. I can't possibly endure it, so instead, I did a mani and am now here with you to share with you my all-time favorite duochrome polish: Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Turquoise Opal. Why, oh why was this discontinued? What were they thinking???

Enough lamenting the fact that it's now only found tucked away at the random Dollar Tree here and there, on to our pictures. First, I really wish I had some sun to show this one to you, but since I don't, I did the best I could with what I had - the light in my kitchen. This is two coats over one coat of black with a top coat.





Check out how the same nail can be turquoise and opal and the same time - pretty cool, huh? I can stare at this one forever, especially when my nails are longer and I can play with them in the light. Nothing makes a long, boring meeting pass faster than a fun mani!

In the bottle, this polish is watery-thin and seems like it would be a disappointment. But put it over black and it's a magical delight!

Well, now that I'm at the end of this post but painfully far away from the end of the game, you might have another one coming at you sooner than you think, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment