Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fun Themed Manis for the Weekend

Good morning, Dear Reader. It's really me posting right now, not a prewritten scheduled post! I just finished these pictures, and I hope you like them.

So what's the theme? Lust (I said it was fun...). I'll just go straight to the pics, which I decided to present them in order of intensity, as that seems most appropriate for this theme.

First up, we have CHI's Lust in the Dusk, which is from the Spring 2008 Collection. It's a muted light grey-blue, and definitely one I love. The picture shows three coats with a top coat (Seche Vite), and is in indirect sunlight, where the color is most true to life.



Next up at bat is today's NOTD, Misa's Forbidden Lust. As the picture in direct sunlight shows, this is one hell of a purple with a fantastic shimmer. It's two coats topped with Seche Vite, and will make me happy to look at all day.



Finally, we have The Love & Lust Mani - my final mani after a swatchfest yesterday. It's Misa's Dying Love with an accent of Color Club's Pink Lust - hence, Love & Lust (which had a better ring to it than Dying Pink...). This one was in my head for a while before it was on my hands, and I really enjoyed wearing it. This picture is also two coats of each topped with Seche Vite, but it was taken in front of a sunny window, where I was able to best capture the pink.



So now you've seen my tribute to lust is manicures. I hope you enjoyed it, and until later, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment