Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ulta Professional Nail Lacquer

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have something a little different for you today. Now that that I have no Ultas nearby, they came out with some cool colors in their Ulta Professional line! I found them on Ulta.com during a buy three get three free sale, and armed with an additional discount code, I got some. Some colors are new, some probably aren't, but these are the ones I tried out.

They required three coats (except one, which only needed two), and one ad a weird brush that was all splayed out. For what I spent and what I got, I'm happy. If I'd paid retail, I would not be.

Here they are. I'll start with the two coater just to keep it simple, so I don't have to remember to mention it.

Twilight is a glittery taupe, not really the best shade on me, but it had really good coverage and applied well.

Ulta Professional Twilight
Ulta Professional Twilight Bottle
Ulta Professional Twilight Nail Lacquer, Two Coats

On to the three coaters... Black Diamond is a black base with gold and many-colored shimmer.

Ulta Professional Black Diamond
Ulta Professional Black Diamond Bottle
Ulta Professional Black Diamond Nail Lacquer, Three Coats

Blue for You is a vivid, somewhat purple blue shimmer that include hot pink shimmer bits.

Ulta Professional Blue for You
Ulta Professional Blue for You Bottle
Ulta Professional Blue for You Nail Lacquer, Three Coats

Green with Envy was the one I was after in the first place, a blackened green shimmer.

Ulta Professional Green with Envy
Ulta Professional Green with Envy Bottle
Ulta Professional Green with Envy Nail Lacquer, Three Coats

Purple Reigns is a kind of magenta purple shimmer.

Ulta Professional Purple Reigns
Ulta Professional Purple Reigns Bottle
Ulta Professional Purple Reigns Nail Lacquer, Three Coats

The last one, as always, is my favorite: Rock Star. This one's a deep purple, and check out the crazy shimmer.

Ulta Professional Rock Star
Ulta Professional Rock Star Bottle
Ulta Professional Rock Star Nail Lacquer, Three Coats

That's my little sampling of Ulta's Professional Nail Lacquer line. Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment