Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chanel Holiday 2008


Hello, Dear Reader!

I'd planned an afternoon of non-nail related things to do, and then got the idea to call my local Chanel boutique to see if they had the Holiday 2008 polishes in. I was happy to hear that they got them in yesterday, and were just putting them out! As I ran my afternoon errands, I went a few blocks out of my way to go get them, and I brought two home with me. The one I left behind was Dazzling, which I already have, and the promotional one didn't look different than the older one to me. I came home with Perle Rosee and Haute Chocolat, and did pictures of all three for you on this somewhat cloudy day.

First up, Dazzling.





Next in line is Perle Rosee, which is surprisingly opaque in two coats.





Finally, the champion of the bunch, Haute Chocolat, a rich chocolate with lots of gold shimmer.




Now you've seen them! The cosmetics lady at my Chanel boutique did not know when they'll be available online, but keep your eyes open for them.

Love and nail polish, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment