Wednesday, November 24, 2010

(I'm Definitely in a) Matte Mood

Sorry I have been lagging on posts recently. When I started this blog, I posted every single day and I'm finally running out of ideas so the weekly post count has gone way down. The thing is I have used pretty much every image I own (and like) in every colour combo I can think of, so I really need to get some new plates and polishes suitable for stamping. Hopefully Santa Claus will bring me some soon.
This week, all I've been wearing are blues and 'mattifying' them. I actually painted my nails thrice yesterday with all different blues, once with a stamp design but I didn't feel like it was up to scratch for posting.


Konad Plate: M57
Base Colour: BYS - Fools Paradise
Konad Colour: Collection 2000 Maxiflex - Moonlight Shine
Top Coat of E.L.F Matte Finisher

No comments:

Post a Comment