Saturday, February 14, 2009

Something About Fishnets...


Happy Valentine's Day, Dear Reader!  Or Happy VD, as my sister likes to say...

I picked a fun mani for today.  It's pink and black.  The pink is because I'm still cheerful on Valentine's Day, and woke up to a message from a reader that included a happy picture of tulips and daffodils for today (virtual flowers!).  The black is because I'm at the front end of a divorce, so it seemed appropriate to put a little black in there.

I started out with my MAC Something About Pink manicure from yesterday, and used that as my base color.  To it, I added the fishnet pattern from Konad plate M57.  In doing so, I discovered my nails are now longer than the patterns again (oh, happy day!!!), so I added tips from plate M19 to fill in the gap.  The result is Something About Fishnets, and here she is.

 

 

That's my VD mani, and I'm happy with it - I think it's fun.

That's what I have for you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment