Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Amethyst Anemone!


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have a wonderful polish that was on my Wish List for a long time, until a wonderful woman named Mrs_Finley found it and mailed it to me.  I got it yesterday, and it's today's NOTD.  I had on some glitter last night - I thought a thorough hand-washing had removed all the stray glitter bits, but I was wrong, so I'll simply have to ask you to forgive the stray glitter in today's pictures.





As you can see, I have a bit of VNL, but the color is so amazing I couldn't possibly write it off due to that.  Instead, I took one of my favorite deeper Konad tip designs to it.  It no longer covers the VNL, but it certainly detracts from it.  This is the finished product, over which I used Art Club Sealer (so far the best to go over a Konad design and not smear the pattern) and Sparitual Andale Dry & Shine Drops, to which I've become addicted.





That's all for now, Dear Reader.  Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment