Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nfu-Oh #61Konadicure


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Again today, if all is right in my little world I'm back on I-55 right now, making my way back home.  The pictures I have for you today are of the mani I did for my little trip, which I did on Sunday.  Here's hoping it still looks as good as the day I took pictures!

I started with The Holo to End All Holos, Nfu-Oh #61.  Here's this little pretty by itself.

 

 

To it, I added one of my favorite Konad patterns that I wasn't able to use before the break, the interwoven all-over pattern from Konad plate S6.  I used Black Konad Special Polish for the  stamping, and despite all the thinning of it, still had the tiniest bit of smudging of the pattern when I applied a thick coat of Seche Vite to it.  The pictures were taken right after I finished the mani, before I doused it in a couple of coats of Barielle Manicure Extender in the hopes that it stays this good for four days.

 


Now if this manicure can't keep me entertained for four days, I don't know what can...

Tomorrow I'll be back home as usual, and until then, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment