Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yet Another Precisions Haul, Part III


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I've just swatched the last of my Precisions haul for you, the last four colors I got. I'll show them to you in order of preference, from least to greatest. I can handle that with four colors! They're all two coats over a base under artificial light.

Seal of Approval is a semi-sheer peachy shimmer. Since I'm still in the process of warming up to sheers, this is lowest on my list.





Rock Steady is a hot fuchsia red shimmer, which I like quite a bit.





Peachtini is a frosty peach, bringing a little bit of Spring into a cold October day in Chicago.





Brownie Points is my favorite, partkly because of my recent brown kick and partkly because it's such a perfect shade for Autumn.





So that's the end of my most recent Precisions haul. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do!

Until tomorrow, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment