Monday, October 6, 2008

More Precisions Part III!


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I promised you more, and I have more. And more to come! I wasn't kidding when I said this was quite a haul! All of the pictures are of two coats over a base in sunlight, and today's post even has a little surprise in it for you!

Since yesterday was reverse alphabetical order, today will be alphabetical order. I have to keep you on your toes (or tips!), which will save the very best for last again. Ready? Here we go!

This is a stunning hot fuchsia with a strong silver flash called A Woman's Intuition.





Next up is a fantastic slightly rust red with twist called Charity Ball. The twist? The strong shimmer is silver rather than the predictable gold.





Third in line is the surprise - I'm wearing a sheer and liking it! It has a pretty blue/pink flash, and is called Fairytale Ending. This is as close to naked as you'll ever see my nails!





Fourth up is a stunner - Glass of Bordeaux. It's a rich vampy deep wine shade, and my second favorite of this bunch. Check out the bottle picture in direct sunlight!





Last is my favorite, Twinkle Toes. Unfortunately, I forgot to take the hand-only picture of this, and have no sun to take another. Twinkle Toes is to Ruby Pumps what Rebel Red in You is to Lubu Heels - it's an upgrade with finer glitter and the added bonus of being opaque in two coats versus three for the China Glazes.



That's Precision Haul Part III! Tomorrow holds Part IV in store for you. These are all part of my sparkling*nails on ebay haul (and that's a link to her Precision listings). If something is sold out, she'll likely have it back in stock soon - just email her with what you want and she'll take good care of you when you let her know you read about them on The Nailphile. She also contacted me to tell me that for our French friends, it just takes an email to buy from her - she does ship internationally, and for free to the US and Canada over $100 (which I obviously have done...). As always, all I gain if you make a purchase is the happiness that you've got some good polish coming your way!

After all of that swatching, I had to do a mani, and I chose... Pink of Hearts 2, OPI's BCA color for 2008! Why the exclamation point? It's another sheer! I don't know what's come over me... I also got this from sparkling*nails, and others I know have reported getting the 2007 version sold as the 2008 version from other ebay sellers, so be careful if you're buying it on ebay (or just tack it on to your Precision order...). Here she is.





That's all for today, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment