Monday, October 20, 2008

Precisions Haul 2, Part III


Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have the last of my most recent Precisions Haul for you. More pretty colors! Again today, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...

I'll start with one of my favorites of the whole bunch, Sophia's Siren, a perfect deep autumn red with a strong gold shimmer.





The next one is Long Island Iced Tea, a warm light brown with a strong silver shimmer.





Now we're up to Pink Dee-Lite, which is a deep mauve with a strong shimmer.





And that brings us to my very favorite of the entire haul, 80's Purple, a pale purple creme.





So that's the most recent Precisions Haul from sparkling*nails on ebay. If she's out of stock of something you saw here, just let her know that you saw it here and what you'd like by email at sparkling*nails@cox.net, and she will take good care of you.

That's all for today, Dear Reader! Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment