Thursday, October 30, 2008

OPI's Holiday Ulta Exclusives


Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I called a local Ulta this afternoon to inquire about the OPI exclusives for the holidays, and was lucky enough to speak to the SA right as they were being delivered! I hopped on the subway (well, I didn't really hop, that would have gotten stares) and went right over to pick them up. I needed a happy little surprise today, and this was just right! I'll stop yapping about them and just get to the pictures... Since they're OPIs, I did three coats of each, and they're under artificial light.

Merry Holly-Days! is scarlet red with a subtle gold shimmer.





Merriest Mauve is more of a pink than a mauve, and has a moderate shimmer.





Think Merry! Think Pink! is a baby pink shimmer that's chock full o' microglitter, and is my favorite of the three.





That's all for today, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment