Saturday, October 4, 2008

More Precisions, Part I!


Good morning, Dear Reader!

I told you when I first found that bottle of Precision Purple Hooter that it was dangerous for me to find a new line of polish, and it's true! I've found more fabulous pretties to show you today, and hope you enjoy them. I'll just put them in alphabetical order, because that saves the best for last. Each is two coats over a base coat, photographed in sunlight.

First up is a great purple with a slight reddish sheen to it called Baba Do's n Don'ts.





Second in line is the spectacular Indian Summer, a great fall shade, but the twist on it is the strong silver shimmer rather than the predictable gold.





Next in line is a perfectly chrome-like silver, Shiny Disco Ball.





Number four is a beautiful delicate lilac shimmer, Sugar Plum Fairies. When I first saw the bottle, I was a little sceptical that I may have accidentally gotten a sheer, but it was almost opaque in one coat and totally opaque in two.





Nearing the end, I have See You at Bora Bora, which really is the color of Caribbean waters.





That brings me to the very last, which is my absolute favorite. I've never seen anything like it before, and it mixes two of my favorite things into one polish. It a purple creme with dense holographic microglitter, called Twilight Zone.





I got all of these from sparkling*nails on ebay (that's a link to the listings), and am thrilled to death with all of them. After I swatched them, I needed a mani, and decided to play with Shiny Disco Ball. Here's how the manicure turned out.



Pretty fun, isn't it? I see endless potential for Konad play in this one (and a few of the others as well), but even I wouldn't stamp Twilight Zone...

So, Dear Reader, that's Part I of my Precision haul. There are more parts to this series that you'll be seeing in coming days, and I'm excited about each and every one. If you decide that you "need" any of these, sparkling*nails has them (or will again soon if they're sold out now), and be sure to tell her that you saw them on The Nailphile. She's always good, but she's extra good to my Dear Readers. My usual disclaimer: I gain nothing if you buy any of these, other than the warm fuzzy feeling that you, Dear Reader, got the good stuff!

That's all for today, with more to come tomorrow. Love and nail polish to you, Dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment