Monday, October 13, 2008

Yellow Konadicures



Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I have two yellow Konadicures for you, one of which is today's Nails of the Day. The first is using my favorite yellow, Rescue Beauty Lounge's Yellow Fever, and my favorite tip pattern from plate M56. Unfortunately, I had a little bit of trouble with the image transfer on the tip pattern (I think the polish might need a few drops of thinner), so it's not quite as perfect as I'd like. However, you can see where I was going with this one, and might give it another shot some time after working with the polish a bit.





The second is using one from China Glaze's Operation Color Collection, Golden Opportunity, as the base. This is a unique color, in that it's not really gold, not quite a yellow, but lies somewhere in between. It screamed for leopard print, so I used plate M57 to give it what it wanted. This one did turn out just right, on both hands even! It's today's NOTD.







I have lots of drudgery work to do today, since I'm moving next weekend, but at least I have a killer leopard print manicure to do it! It should keep me happy in the moments that I feel like I'll *never* get everything packed up.

Don't forget, Dear Reader, that this week's giveaway ends tomorrow night at midnight. Until then, I'm taking entries for a random drawing, with the prize being an OPI Music Hall Minis Set, from Holiday 2006, given to you by sparkling*nails on ebay to thank you for your business. They're going for $20 right now, so it's quite a generous gift. She's been really good to us, aside from the gift - if there's something I've shown you from her that she doesn't have in stock, just email her and tell her you saw it here, and she'll take good care of you. The same goes for French readers - if you email her, she will take your order and ship to France. So enter to win this gift if you haven't already, because the clock's ticking! Your name will show as you enter it on the form (so you don't need to enter your full name), and your email address will only be used to notify you that you're the winner. Good luck!





That's all for now, Dear Reader. Love and nail polish to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment