Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Brainiac in Fishnets & Other Konadicures


Good evening, Dear Reader!

I just thought I'd pop in to show you a few Konadicures I've done after the recent swatches I've shown to you.

The first is my favorite, The Brainiac in Fishnets. I started with Sephora by OPI's Brainiac...





...and then added the fishnet pattern from plate M57 in black and China Glaze Liquid Leather tips.





That's today's mani, and it's nice and Halloween-y.

The others I've done recently have been much more subtle, using my favotire tip pattern in silver over Revlon's Steel-her Heart...





...and another with a black floral pattern as an accent to SpaRitual's Gold Digger.





That's all I'm going to show you for now, Dear Reader! I have to save more for tomorrow. Until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment