Thursday, October 9, 2008

Something to Hold You Over...


Good morning, Dear Reader! I still have to swatch and photograph the Precision Haul Part V for you, which I plan to do as soon as the sun comes up over the tall buildings to the East. In the meantime, I thought I'd post a little something to hold you over while I wait for the sun and swatch - more Konadicures!

The first is intended to be an all-over pattern, but it's not on me. I like the look of the end of the pattern though, so I left my tips alone. The base color is my precious Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Emerald City, and the patten Konad's Yellow Special Polish. You can tell how precious EC is by how I'm clutching the bottle!





Next is another all time favorite, my beloved SpaRitual Thunder Road, my favorite pale purple creme. I like the pattern a lot (it looks like jewelry to me), but it ended as a square so I also did my tips, using Konad's Purple Special Polish. These pictures were taken by the light of the setting sun.



I know you've come to expect early morning posts, Dear Reader, and I didn't want to let down our European friends by only posting Precisions Haul Part V after they've gone to bed, so I thought I'd give you a little something to tide you over. I'll have more in a bit, and until then, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment